WARNING: Don’t Even Think About Attending a Scary High Learning Curve Training Course, Until You Have Got Your Hands On My PRINCE2 Video Primer – Your Practitioner Pass Will Depend Upon It.
Professional PRINCE2 Colleague,
Look, I know you are busy and that you’re probably already preparing for your PRINCE2 training course, with looming deadlines and a multitude of important business tasks to juggle. So I will jump straight to the point.
For new students, successful preparation for the PRINCE2 exams seem to need super-human time management, the mental abilities of a master chess champion, the analytic skills of a NASA scientist, and the ability to absorb the complex Official Manual in your hotel the night before your training event.
It’s highly likely that you are reading this because you are already booked, or about to be booked, on a PRINCE2 training course. And you’ve heard that the classroom training is complex and highly stressful with a very steep learning curve. Not to mention mind-numbing coursework and practice late into the night.
Indeed, the usual course pre-reading information is fairly skimpy and the Official Manual may be your only form of pre-training preparation. Yet this stretches to a bulky 327 pages – something like 200,000 words, 87 detailed figures, 63 sets of tables and 26 management templates to absorb, understand and apply!
Course delegates get overwhelmed by the huge mass of information presented in the Official Manual, and would much prefer a logical ‘story-board’ approach to their training. However, the simple truth is that for effortless easy step-by-step preparation, you need to have a structured, proven approach to your study and a means to test your revision progress - but unfortunately the Official Manual is complex and difficult to read, because it was just designed as a reference guide…
IS THERE SOMETHING MISSING FROM YOUR EXAM PREPARATION?
The manual only provides the WHAT — not the WHY and HOW. Worse, it is not arranged in a logical project order, making it hard to read and absorb. It’s designed as a reference book not as a learning aid. That’s why it looks complicated to you – don’t you agree?
Mistake #2. Leaving your preparation too late, and crucially, finding that it’s more work than you thought. You really need a Mentor.
People learn in different ways and at different speeds. YOU will learn best when it suits your concentration at the best time of your day. Having a PRINCE2 ’Expert Buddy’ makes more sense doesn’t it?
Mistake #3. Not treating “Exam Preparation” as a PROJECT.
Learning new skills and fitting that into your busy life, means you MUST have a System and a Plan with control points to measure your progress and understanding. Otherwise, how will you know when you’ve learned enough to have the capability to pass the exams?
Mistake #4. Assuming that the Methodology is a sequence, and consequently, not learning the “framework” and principles first – and ONLY then, adding the detail
Without understanding the ‘hidden’ dynamics of the Method, you will see the Manual as a mess of confusing detail that you can only hope to memorize. Isn’t that right?
Mistake #5. Attending a 5-day training event, and hoping that a learning miracle will happen between Monday morning and Friday’s Full-Strength exam
The regular 5-day courses are designed to force-feed you the Method right up to the Wednesday Foundation exam. That’s just 3 days and 2 long nights studying. Thursday gives you one day to practice – then suddenly – you’re sitting the Practitioner. A frightening thought — isn’t it?
Mistake #6. Not understanding that you MUST Undertake VITAL practice at answering both Exam Sample Papers
Both of the PRINCE2 exams present you with ‘tricky-looking’ multi-choice questions - also, the answers aren’t always obvious. Plus they now have raised the pass mark. To fix this you would want to have coaching and practice – both for the method AND the exams. That makes sense doesn’t it?
Mistake #7. Assuming wrongly, that PRINCE2 is only about ‘project management’, and only partially learning the full Method as a result
Unless you understand the two main ‘drivers’ that lay behind the Method Principles – you will fail to have the full learning mindset.
The ONLY Downloadable APM Group Licensed Video Training Product To FULLY Prepare You For The Latest 2013 Exams”
So I have created for you a logical sequence of learning steps, my PRINCE2 Primer ‘learning funnel’ consisting of a sequenced overview first, then leading into a step-by-step approach allowing you to absorb the Methodology detail in easy bite-sized chunks. This will help you quickly and easily raise your PRINCE2 knowledge level to an exam-pass standard – in as little as three days.
“If I Could Show You How To Prepare For Your Education, In Half The Time And With Zero Stress, Would You Be Interested?”
Everything I do believes in challenging the current way that project management training is delivered. My video training products are beautifully designed, simple to absorb in easy steps, and are downloaded direct to your computer. I call these video trainers, Primers – Want To Own One?
It’s true. My Primer is packed with step-by-step bite-sized chunks that have been proven effective with my delegate of all levels and experience. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner or already have some experience of PRINCE2 under your belt – my Primer will absolutely work for you.
My PRINCE2 Primer will get your training course preparation swiftly up to speed by combining full-motion videos, pictorial workbooks plus vital course exercises – so that you don’t miss a thing!
My 24-page EXAM CRAM.
All the Topics, Knowledge, and Experience Areas You Need To Pass Your Foundation and Practitioner Exams!
My EXAM CRAM Is Now Included within my Primer…
Far more powerful than a Cheat Sheet!
I am 100% confident that my Foundation and Practitioner pass system works, so I’m not going to bother “selling” it to you with a cheesy pitch. My knowledge of PRINCE2 and project management is a passion that comes from within, so it’s not up to me to convince you of anything. Either you want Exam success, or you don’t.
Personally, I would rather share these lessons with delegates that are passionate about becoming an Accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner, as they will ultimately achieve the most with it. If you are ready for PRINCE2 knowledge and exam success, this is absolutely the ideal Foundation and Practitioner exam preparation for you.
My PRINCE2 Primer is designed to get you to apply your new skills as you progress through the information. Better yet, you get to absorb my Primer in bite-sized chunks when it suits you — a quiet 30 minutes over lunch, a peaceful hour in your home at the weekend – or even while travelling.
Unlike the typical classroom, you can rewind the videos and watch over as many times as you need, so you won’t miss a thing! And you’ll get me teaching you one-on-one in a friendly conversational tone for easy listening and learning.
My Primer covers the full content and rigour within the official PRINCE2 Manual and is more thorough than any ‘classroom course’ because I’ve used the published APM Group Syllabus to benchmark my PRINCE2 Primer outcomes.
So I know exactly what needs to be taught AND most importantly, What You Are Going To Be Examined On!
Here is what you will get:
- FULL-MOTION HD VIDEO Tuition Reference Library
- The videos are based on 320 professional-quality animated full-colour PowerPoint Slides
- 200 question and answer Foundation QUIZ
- 21 question and answer Practitioner QUIZ
- 16 easy-to-read Primer Module Workbooks
- PRINCE2 Primer Quiz Score Card
- Matrix Master Reference
- My BRAND NEW EXAM CRAM!
My Primer Fully Featured Video Modules cover the Full Syllabus:
You can view, play, pause, rewind or stop the video library modules at a time that suits you, making absorbing ‘bite-sized chunks’ of PRINCE2 with my Primer so much more efficient and effective.
Learn At Your Place At Your Pace with my Primer!
Here is a small selection of Exam-Critical questions that you must answer to pass (don’t worry, my step-by-step Primer will show you how to answer them all):
- Why the seven processes are not a sequence at all. Here I reveal how to easily ‘map’ the method so you learn in just seconds.
- Learn how the Method almost guarantees that the business objectives will be met. This is a key examined topic.
- Learn to tailor the application of PRINCE2 relevant to the size, complexity, risk and importance of a project scenario
- Know in which processes the Business Case is developed, verified, maintained and confirmed and which roles are responsible for this
- Be able to apply the product-based planning technique to any given project scenario
- Know how to harness the Project management team structure, using the recommended composition, for a project scenario
- Easily state in which processes Product Descriptions are developed and reviewed and which roles are responsible
- Describe the use of the Product Description headings, using its recommended composition, for a project scenario
- Able to apply the Risk theme appropriately to a project scenario when creating or updating the Risk Register contents
- Apply the Change theme to a project scenario when creating or updating the Issue Register contents
- Able to apply the Progress theme to a project scenario when creating or updating Work Packages and Reports
- Know how to apply the Starting Up a Project process actions within a project scenario
- Describe how the seven themes can be applied within the DP process
- Able to use the composition of the Project Initiation Documentation within a project scenario
- Able to apply the Controlling a Stage process actions within a project scenario to create or update management products
- Able to apply the Managing Product Delivery process actions within a project scenario
- Able to apply Managing a Stage Boundary process actions within a project scenario and to create or update management product contents
- Able to apply the Closing a Project process actions within a project scenario
How Will My Primer Ensure Your Exam Success?
- The main reasons for exam failure is uncertainty of applying the Method and poor exam taking/question reading skills. My Primer Fixes Both.
- I give you easy Step-By-Step instructions and sequence to take you by the hand through the entire examined Method
- My detailed Workbook makes it a snap to read, review, and take notes as you go in a natural easy learning style
- You can watch, pause, rewind and review each of the 25 High Definition Videos covering the Principles, Processes, Themes and Products
- You can watch and learn at a Pace and Time that suits you – not at all like the force-feeding classroom technique!
- You will build vital exam-taking skills and hone your understanding with my full-strength Foundation and Practitioner Sample Papers (which include answers!)
- My exclusive EXAM CRAM will give you a mission-critical checklist of your topic understanding and laser-focus on those areas that need more help
- My Primer costs a small fraction of your classroom training, and if convenient to you, you may sit the exam without attending a classroom course
Here is a two-page example from the full colour Primer Step-By-Step Guide that you will receive:
You get 200 practice Foundation questions complete with answers and score cards, plus 21-question Practitioner sample set of questions and answers, so you can hone your Practitioner techniques as well as learn and understand PRINCE2. If you get an answer wrong, just go back and review the relevant video sections!
My Primer has been designed to be 100% Downloadable – the video files have been re-formatted into MP4 files for easy and speedy download so that you too can benefit from my Exam Primer - just as soon as you make the decision to get involved.
Discover The Only Downloadable PRINCE2 MASTERCLASS On The Internet...
My Primer Has Been Fully Accredited By The APMG
(the folks who set and mark your exams!)
My Primer is Fully Licensed and endorsed by the APM Group as an Official Pre-course Study.
In fact, I’ve spent the last 15 years teaching the PRINCE2 methodology, techniques, and principles to literally thousands of people just like you, both as downloadable lessons and live training seminars across the world.
I too, have been in your shoes when I was learning PRINCE2, and I want to put your fears to rest. I have been helping people to successfully become PRINCE2 Practitioners’ since 1997, so my name, reputation and results have been invested within my PRINCE2 Primer.
Check out this unsolicited review for my Primer in a discussion forum that I found on page one of Google:
These folks were just like you are now – check out my many unsolicited testimonials on the right hand side >>>>>>
Is failing either exam an option for you?
Take your Foundation and Practitioner Exams WITHOUT attending classroom PRINCE2 training, just use my PRINCE2 Primer and book an Open Center Examination sponsored by the British Council in your country.
Open centers are in London, Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire), York (North Yorkshire), Chester (Cheshire).
So How Much?
It’s ridiculously reasonable.
Especially considering the video library you will get with the 16 Workbooks, giving you a one-stop-resource for PRINCE2 wisdom, specific advice, and proven tactics, all leading you by the hand to 100% preparation for your Exam Success
I could charge you a fraction of my daily rate to teach you face-to-face – for just £127 – but I won’t!
Because if you invest in my Primer, then I won’t need to rush to an airport, take a flight to where you are, stay in a cheap hotel, deliver a 5-day course (the equivalent to my Primer), print out all the materials – or miss out on my friends and family!
So I figured for those that act today, I’ll give away my Fully Downloadable PRINCE2 Primer for the price of a restaurant evening meal for two…
…so that you can invest in my Primer EXAM PREPARATION VIDEO MASTERCLASS for just £77.00
But Beware: I can only manage a limited number of these Single User Licenses on a ‘first come, first served’ basis -after they are gone, there won’t be any more available…
How’s that for Fair and Reasonable?
It’s up to you to make the decision to come aboard, and see what the fuss is all about…or to sneak away, and hope that somehow a learning miracle occurs in your short PRINCE2 training course.
This is serious stuff, for people who are serious about achieving success and becoming a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This should not be a hard decision to make, you have an opportunity here, and it’s available to you for just a short time.
I’ll be watching for your order, and your adventure in Practitioner Success can begin right away.
Take Action Now – You Can ONLY Get My Primer As A Downloadable Product
You will download the Video Modules, Step-By-Step Guide, plus my Sample Exam Papers – direct to your PC/MAC
YES, the DVD’s are REGION FREE so work in ANY Computer, Media Player or Mobile Device!
Get Your Copy Now – Click Below to order:
- Is Failing the Both Exams an option for you?
- Not gaining a Practitioner Pass Will cause YOU severe delays and extra expense
- It will be Too Late once you are already attending your classroom training
- You only get limited attempts to pass per year!
- Your work colleagues have already passed, can YOU afford not to?
P.S. Final Reminder.
You probably have yet to reach Exam-competency in the PRINCE2 Method, but it doesn’t have to be that way…
Your project management career and earning potential depends upon becoming a PRINCE2 Practitioner Right now, you are exposed to greater risk of failing the challenging classroom training, so why sit back and watch others grab your opportunity to pass? Invest NOW by clicking HERE!
My Special Offer includes both my Full *PRINCE2 Primer PLUS my valuable PRINCE2 EXAM CRAM*. The extra benefits these bring is your ability to not just to fully comprehend PRINCE2, but to have a full grasp of the exact questions that the examiner may set for you. Don’t miss out – invest before this offer is withdrawn - Get Yours Now!
Don’t Miss Out – Act Now to get your personal copy of my Powerful, Step-By-Step Video Training before it is too late…
I look forward to hearing from you when you have become a PRINCE2 Practitioner!
Download my FREE Primer InfoGraphic Process Road Map HERE.
During my journey of running Accredited PRINCE2 training seminars across the globe, I have taught these established centres of PRINCE2 excellence: